Insurance Made Easy
Outsourced business insurance management and procurement:
Many companies use outsourcing as a means of accessing particular skills or reducing costs, but the concept of outsourced insurance management and procurement may be new to you.
Think of it as the equivalent of having an insurance manager in house, but without the cost. No, it isn’t like a broker – for a start, we are not involved in the sale of insurance. Our independent advice cannot therefore be compromised by sales targets and we do not have to satisfy the demands of partner insurers. We work 100% for our clients.
Outsourcing the insurance function:
- produces immediate premium savings which continue to be reflected in the premiums for future years. Savings are enhanced by the use of expert procurement maximising the collective buying power of the whole client bank.
- reduces the hidden costs of insurance to your business with savings in both management time and staff costs.
- ensures you have the correct cover professionally assessed and negotiated.
- expands your choice of insurer beyond the limitations of a broker’s “partner” deals.
- provides all the help you need when it comes to a claim.
- usually costs less as management fees are generally absorbed by the savings achieved.
Formed in 2004, The Insurance Manager has established itself as the UK market leader in the provision of outsourced business insurance management and procurement services.
In addition, we are often retained for one off assessment and reporting projects, broker tenders and those other jobs where an independent and professional view is essential.
Why not call us and find out more?